Automation & Control Systems
rapidSERVE has in-depth experience in commercial data management applications, integrating data from many different sources and through various communication protocols. rapidSERVE has implemented a wide variety of custom applications, as well as data historians such as OSI PI, and can provide intuitive interfaces for analysis and reporting for better process performance monitoring and improvement.
We work closely with vendors such as OSI, GE and Rockwell to provide the most suitable application for their customers and end-users organisation.
- *Manufacturing Execution Systems
- *Design and System Development
- *Data Historians
- *Control System Interfacing
- *Batch S88
- *Alarm and Event Monitoring
- *Data Management
- *Web Applications
- *Remote Process and Performance Monitoring
- *Remote Report Generation
Our Automation and Control Department is well versed with many control system manufacturers and field instrument applications. Our team of professionals has broad experience and a diverse background including several board certified engineers. Our engineers have foundation degrees in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunications, Computing and Information Technology Engineering, along with years of experience in the industry developing experience, expertise and certifications in the services we offer, and good relationships with our customers, end users, and external partners.
We can augment your existing staff, implement minor upgrades or changes, or perform large turnkey projects. Our engineers have implemented projects ranging in size from 10 - 10,000 loops.
rapidSERVE is available for on call support, automation IT services including wireless, LAN, domain and server implementation and maintenance, process control, energy and utility audits, programming, and customized training.
- * DCS - Honeywell, Emerson DeltaV, Yokogawa, ABB, NovaTech D/3, Rosemount, Provox, Foxboro, Metso, Martin Decker
- * SIS – Triconex, ICS Triplex, Quadlog, Honeywell FSC, ProSafe
- * PLC – Allen Bradley PLC, SLC and Logix Platforms, Modicon, Siemens, GE, Omron SYSMAC & B&R
- * HMI - Wonderware, Cimplicity, FactoryLink, FactoryTalk, USData, Invensys & Intellution
- * Plant Historian - OSI PI, Industrial SQL & Aspen InfoPlus, PHD
- * I/O Wiring - Traditional, HART, ASIbus, Profibus, DeviceNet & Foundation Fieldbus
- * IDS – Pipeline Integrity Management, Warehouse and Fence Intrusion Detection Systems