Systems & Solutions
"Cost-effective and timely quality products and services, and a total commitment to Customer Satisfaction".
Systems and Solutions
We offer high-quality products and services, an impeccable safety record and deliver engineering excellence through our highly experienced employees and management who are committed, reliable and professional.
We work with our customers to provide anything from basic support services to full turn-key solutions. We approach every project with a goal to succeed and exceed the customer’s expectations.
Our focus is to build long-term strategic partnerships with our customers and stakeholders, and we are firmly committed to achieving customers’ satisfaction through our quality, safety, professionalism, reliability and project delivery excellence. We provide engineering solutions from design to procurement and construction, to start up through to on-going maintenance, and life-cycle management and asset refresh. Our professionalism and ability to integrate with our customer’s operations at task level ensures your projects are completed on time and within budget.
Through our professional engineering techniques and processes, rapidSERVE delivers the following Value-Added and cost-effective services to our customers through innovative solutions and on-time services:
- Capital Projects Delivery
- Plant-level Projects Delivery
- Software Development, Deployment and Integration
- On-site Support
- Project Scope Development, Definition and Estimating
- Engineering Design and Construction Documents
- 3D Electronic Modelling
- Engineering Consulting: Vibration Analysis, Oil Analysis, etc.
- Process Safety Management and Mechanical Integrity
- System Integration
- Safety Audits, Procedures and Training
- Industrial Hygiene Assessments and Support
- Asset Integrity and Life-Cycle Management
- Maintenance Consulting and Scheduling Systems
- Outage and Shutdown Planning, Scheduling and Management
- Program/Project Management and Project Controls
- Quality Controls
- Electrical Power System Analysis and Safety Studies (NFPA 70E)
- Control System Design, Configuration, Fabrication and Startup
- Procurement, Supplies and Materials Management
- Construction or Construction Management
- Testing and Commissioning
- Training and Technical Manual Preparation
- Technical Support Services for Maintenance and Operations